- We will use appropriate means to protect your personal information ("Personal Information") in accordance with our company rules and organizational systems.
- When collecting Personal Information, we will inform you of the intended purpose and contact information. Such information will be acquired only to the extent necessary.
- We will use Personal Information solely for the intended purpose, and handle such Personal Information in an appropriate manner. We will not disclose your Personal Information to any third parties without your prior permission, except in cases where such disclosure is required by law or other special circumstances.
- We will endeavor to maintain Personal Information in a correct and current form, and take measures to prevent illegal access to, or loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of Personal Information.
- In the event that we contract the handling of Personal Information to an external subcontractor，we shall prohibit such subcontractor from leaking or providing Personal Information to other parties according to contract, enforcing the proper control over Personal Information.
- We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and any other standards related to the handling of Personal Information, and will periodically review and improve our policies as provided above.
- (September 2014)
About Personal Information on Our Website
This website (www.metalex.co.jp) recognizes the importance of your Personal Information, and has therefore implemented the following measures for its protection. The extent to which the measures apply is limited to this website, and Sumisho Metalex cannot be responsible for protection of your Personal Information on any other websites linked to from this site. We encourage you to check the Personal Information protection policies for each site you may visit.
We will use your Personal Information solely with respect to inquiries received from you about our own website, or for any purpose indicated therein. We will never use your Personal Information for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
We will not disclose or provide your Personal Information to any third party, except in cases where the disclosure is required by law or other special instances. We will endeavor to maintain your Personal Information in a correct and current form, and take measures to prevent any illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage.
In the event that we assign the handling of Personal Information to an external subcontractor, we will prohibit such subcontractor from leaking or providing your Personal Information to other parties by the contract, enforcing proper control over it.
We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and any other standards with regard to the handling of Personal Information, and periodically review and improve our policy as provided above.
If you have any question about the handling of personal information on our website, please click "Contact us" at the bottom right.